Reservations & Policies
To Make Your Reservation:
- Complete the secure online Reservation Request form.
- Call 218-245-1470 or 800-542-1470
- Email: email@example.com
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- All cabin rentals are subject to 6.875% state sales tax and 3% local lodging fee.
- You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit will be given for late arrivals, early departures or inclement weather. This includes cabins AND boats and/or pontoon.
- Cabins: 50% of the base cabin rental is required to reserve a cabin.
- Boats & Pontoons: 50% of the rental is required to reserve a boat/motor and/or pontoon.
- Deposits are NOT transferable to any other cabin or any other dates.
Deposits sent by mail must be received within 5 business days. If your deposit is not received within 5 business days from the date your reservation was made, your reservation will automatically be cancelled. Your reservation will not be confirmed until all deposits are received. Once your deposit is received, a confirmation will be emailed to you. The remainder of your rental balance is due upon arrival.
Reservation deposits and payments are non-refundable. We understand that things come up and guests must cancel their vacation for various reasons therefore, we highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover the lost deposits/payments. You can get a quote and purchase travel insurance through Travel Guard.
Many of our cabins are booked for the same summer week by the same family year after year. However, life happens and sometimes a situation arises were the family has to give up their week. So if you are interested in a cabin for a certain week, please ask to be put on the waiting list for that cabin so you can get first chance at it.
- Summer Reservations: (June thru August)
- Weekly reservations run from Saturday to Saturday. You arrive on Saturday and depart on Saturday.
- Short stays: Can’t stay for a week? How about a 3 or 4 day stay? For summer (June-Aug) you can arrive on Saturday and depart on Tuesday or Wednesday OR arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday and depart on Saturday.
- A 3 night night minimum stay is required in the summer months.
- Fall reservations:
- For the fall months (Sept & Oct) we would like weekly reservations to run from Friday thru Friday.
- Sept thru May reservations: require a 2 night minimum stay. Excluding holiday weekends which require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Resort Holidays: New Years, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, MEA weekend in October, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- Check in is after 3:00 pm
- Check out is before 9:00 am
- NO early arrivals or late departures. Please! It takes time to properly clean your cabin. Early arrivals and late departures will be charged 1/2 the daily cabin rate!
- DAY GUESTS: Day guests over the cabin base occupancy are $30/person/day – regardless of how long they stay!
Loon Point Resort is a private facility maintained entirely for the use of our registered paying guests. Day Guests, with prior notice and approval, must register upon arrival and will be charged a fee of $30.00 per person per day regardless of how long your day guest stays. Please inform your visitors of resort policies, as they apply to everyone on resort property. Loon Point Resort reserves the right to limit visitors based on the Resort’s occupancy.
Credit Card Policy: Credit card information is required regardless of the method of payment used for your deposit, to secure any damage, excessive cleaning, cancellation or other unresolved charges. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage or extensive cleaning caused during your stay.
- PETS – Loon Point Resort does NOT accept pets of any kind, shape, color or form. Please respect that!
- Housekeeping Cabins – All of our cabins are “housekeeping” cabins which means you are renting the cabins and agreeing to “keep house” – pick up after yourselves. Dishes must be washed clean, dried, put away, floors swept/vacuumed and garbage removed. Leave it the way you found it! If these minimum “housekeeping” chores are not completed, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee of up to $150
- All of our cabins are NON-SMOKING – this includes the lodge. Please respect others by not smoking in the beach area.
- PARTY – if you are looking for a place to party and booze it up – we are NOT the place for you. We are strictly a quiet family resort.
- For the consideration of our guests we do not allow jet skis, fireworks, drones or camping. ATV’s are allowed with advance notice and must adhere to resort policies.
- No Firearms, Pellet Guns, BB Guns, or Soft Air Guns are allowed at the resort. Hunting Firearms are permitted during hunting season.
SPECIALS & LAST MINUTE HOT DEALS
LAST MINUTE HOT DEALS can be found under the ‘Cabins & Rates’ page.
Memorial Weekend Special: Stay 2 days get 1 free!!!
Spring Special: Stay 3 nights and get a 4th night free! Valid May 10th – June 7th
Summer mini-vacation: Can’t stay a whole week this summer? Take a mini-vacation! Check in on Saturday and depart on Tuesday or Wednesday OR check in on Tuesday or Wednesday and check out on Saturday.
Labor Day Week & Weekend Hot Deal: Get 2 nights FREE!! Stay the week before Labor Day weekend and get 2 days free. Check in Saturday, Aug 26 and check out Monday, Sept 4.
Midweek Special: Stay 3 nights, get the 4th night FREE! Valid on stays Sunday thru Thursday only.
Midweek Special: Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night FREE! Valid on stays Sunday thru Thursday only. Excludes holiday stays.
Give the gift of a get-away! Do you need to buy a gift but don’t know what to give? How about a gift certificate towards a relaxing get-away? Who doesn’t enjoy the opportunity to escape from their busy lives and disconnect?
Gift certificates can be purchased by phone 218-245-1470 or by completing the secure online Gift Certificate Order Form.